The last piece I posted, has had an overhaul. I wasn't happy with it. The format wasn't working and it was washed out, I put it on the studio floor and squeezed indigo paint all over and worked it in with my hands (yes, gloved!). After that, I removed some paint with mineral spirits and worked back in to it, with bigger gestures and much looser. The result is Mindscape IV. I also completed and changed another piece, Mindscape V.. I am not done with the Mindscapes! The studio image shows it before I decided it was supposed to be the other way up.. I installed this, and two other pieces at the Gallery Nineteen Nineteen show in September.